When Is The Time to Replace Your Air Conditioning?
AC replacement can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns and make a precise decision. Here are some key signs that it may be time to consider replacing your AC system:
- AC unit is more than 10-15 years old so it is less efficient and more prone to breakdowns.
- Frequent breakdowns and repairs even after addressing the issues.
- Costly repairs that exceed the value of a new AC unit.
- Outdated technology and features that limit functionality and comfort.
- Difficulty in finding replacement parts because the AC unit is outdated.
- Any significant change in your cooling needs or home layout that require a more powerful or different AC unit.
- Upgrading to an AC unit that meets energy efficiency standards.
- If you're remodeling or renovating your home and it makes sense to upgrade the AC system to match the changes.
Again, it is advisable to consult with an HVAC expert who can assess the condition of your AC system and provide solutions that are tailored to your specific needs. In this manner, Ewing & Ewing Air Conditioning can help you determine if replacement is necessary and guide you in selecting the right AC unit for your home.
When it comes to comfort, we don't compromise anything. We prioritize our customer's needs. So if you're looking for air conditioning services in the Palm Beach area, give us a call at 561-220-6484. Our professional team is ready to assist you in restoring the cool and refreshing air inside your home.