Ewing & Ewing Air Conditioning is Here for You. Our Team is Here to Keep You Cool in These Unprecedented
At Ewing & Ewing Air Conditioning, our highest priority is the health and safety of our homeowners and
Just like most businesses around the world, we are closely monitoring the rapidly-changing situation
COVID-19 virus. For the protection of our customers, future customers and our team, the following guidelines
- Every member of our team has been instructed to stay home if they or anyone in their home are not
well. We want you to feel certain in knowing we will not be sending potentially ill people into your
- Please notify us, prior to us arriving, if you or someone in your household is ill, or was recently
will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We have advised everyone on our team not to shake hands during introductions or upon departures. We are
everyone to keep the recommended 6ft distance.
- During the installation process, we are asking our installation team to have as little physical contact
as possible with our homeowners.
- Our technicians will be washing with antibacterial soap between calls. They will be wearing gloves and
as an extra precaution.
- Homeowners with projects that need to be rescheduled due to illness or delays will be notified as soon
- It is possible that we may experience slow-downs that will affect lead times due to supply chain delays
installations being postponed. Please know that we will do our best to keep things moving as efficiently
possible and hope to minimize any inconvenience. As of right now we are stocked up and no supply houses
closed or slowed their inventory.