Furnace and Heating Maintenance in West Palm Beach, FL
Ewing & Ewing Air Conditioning offers dependable furnace and heating maintenance in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and the surrounding communities. For exemplary customer service, experienced HVAC specialists and unbeatable quality, South Florida residents and businesses call on Ewing Air!
As with any vehicle, regular preventive maintenance can keep your heating system functioning effectively and efficiently while lengthening its life span. Proper furnace and heating maintenance with our qualified experts also helps to prevent unexpected breakdowns by identifying and correcting potential problems before they cause trouble. As a result, you’ll enjoy lower utility bills and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your furnace will carry you through the winter without a hitch.
Why is Furnace and Heating Maintenance Important?
Over time, your furnace accumulates dirt, dust and other debris inside various components. In addition, moving parts become worn from normal, repeated use. These changes force your heating system to work harder to heat your home or business, which causes even more buildup and wear. Without intervention, it becomes an endless cycle. Eventually, the furnace will fail to heat your building quickly or adequately while running up the utility bills.
Fortunately, you can prevent this harmful cycle by engaging trained professionals to inspect and tune up your system twice a year. We’ll check and clean your entire system so that it runs at optimal efficiency and becomes more resistant to future problems, saving you valuable time, money and worry over the years.
What Should I Expect with Furnace and Heating Maintenance with Ewing Air?
At Ewing Air, our skilled specialists have experience with all types of types and brands of furnaces. Our inspection and cleaning includes:
- Evaluate the temperature differential and calibrate the thermostat
- Inspect electrical components and fuel connections; make needed repairs or replacements
- Change air filters and check airflow
- Check safety controls and system functions
- Remove debris and buildup from system compartments
- Inspect, clean and lubricate pumps and motors
- Lubricate moving parts and bearings
- Check belts; adjust alignment and tension as needed
- Clean and balance blowers
- Clean coils and burner assembly
- Inspect heat exchanger for wear or damage
- Optimize burner air-to-fuel ratio
- Evaluate overall system performance and recommend any needed improvements
For more than 37 years, Ewing Air has provided honest and reliable HVAC services to the West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and surrounding communities in South Florida. Every customer is important to us. We appreciate your business, and our knowledgeable technicians strive to provide you with the best heating and cooling service available. Give us a call today and experience our award-winning service for yourself!