Furnace and Heating Installation in West Palm Beach, FL
Ewing & Ewing Air Conditioning offers reliable furnace and heating installation in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and the surrounding communities. For exemplary customer service, experienced HVAC specialists and unbeatable quality, South Florida residents and businesses call on Ewing Air!
During the cool months, having a dependable heating system is crucial for maintaining health, comfort and safety. If you have an aging furnace, it may be a smarter investment to replace it now, rather than letting it break down completely in the middle of winter. The peace of mind and security of having a strong, functional furnace are priceless.
How Do I Know If I Need a New Furnace?
Watch your heating system for these warning signs. If any of them are present, then replacing the furnace may be wiser in the long run than pouring money into a failing unit.
- Your furnace is more than 10 years old.
- Your utility bills are rising, even though you’re not using the furnace more than before.
- You constantly re-adjust the thermostat to feel comfortable.
- You have repaired the furnace recently, or you had to wait for replacement parts during your last repair.
- Your furnace makes odd sounds such as banging, popping, rattling or squealing.
- The furnace blower frequently turns on and off.
- When the furnace is running, the air feels stuffy or stale, or people suffer from dry skin, dry throat or dry nose.
- You have recently expanded the living or office space that requires heat.
What Should I Expect During Furnace and Heating Installation by Ewing Air?
First, our skilled specialist will evaluate your needs, goals and budget; together, we’ll choose a system that is just right for you. Then we’ll schedule an appointment for the installation. On that day, we will arrive promptly, remove your old furnace and install your new system properly and carefully. Finally, we’ll examine your new system’s performance to make sure that it works effectively and efficiently. We want you to enjoy years of comfort.
To keep your new heating system running at peak performance throughout its lifetime, Ewing Air offers an Air 1 Club Maintenance Agreement Program with regularly scheduled inspections and maintenance, no overtime fees, a 20% discount on parts and labor, and priority service. Proper, expert care for your unit provides you with security, lower utility bills and peace of mind.
For more than 37 years, Ewing Air has provided honest and reliable HVAC services to the West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and surrounding communities in South Florida. Every customer is important to us. We appreciate your business, and our knowledgeable technicians strive to provide you with the best heating and cooling service available. Give us a call today and experience our award-winning service for yourself!